Page 58 / 213

This picture is from the early 1960s. The employee's name is uncertain, but he may be Tom Clark. He's in the control room which at that time also held the AM transmitter.
Note that there are three turntables. At the time commercials and programs were played from records. Two turntables were used for music with the third one being available for other recorded material.
This photo is probably from 1960. WJMA moved from studios at the DeVivi Restaurant to the building on Spicers Mill Road in late 1959.
photo taken and contributed by Woody Purcell